(WILL BE AVAILABLE IN INFINITE CAMPUS PARENT PORTAL BEGINNING JULY 2)
It’s that time of year to fill out your benefits application!
The McCracken County School District is a CEP (Community Eligibility Provision) school district. This means EVERY child receives FREE breakfast and lunch; however, your child may qualify to receive additional benefits such as fee waivers for textbooks, the ACT, and athletics.
As a CEP district, we are required to have an application for every household.
You may think your child will not qualify for additional benefits, but you won’t know unless you complete the application.
IF YOU WERE NOT ENROLLED IN MCCRACKEN COUNTY LAST YEAR:
New Student Enrollment Requirements
NEW Student Enrollment Dates:
Monday, July 19 (9-12)
Wednesday, July 21 (9-12)
By appointment only (Email Mrs. Clayton or Mrs. Connell)
• Birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity
• Two proofs of residency:
1. Valid driver’s license or identification card with a McCracken County LONE OAK address.
2. Property deed, current lease agreement, utility bill, or a current tax bill. All proofs of residency are subject to evaluation for authenticity.
• Kentucky Immunization Certificate (out of state certificates that provide the same information as the Kentucky Certificate are acceptable)
• Kentucky Physical Examination Form-meets the requirement for initial entry or 6th grade (out of state forms that provide the same information as the Kentucky Certificate are acceptable)
• Proof of an eye exam for ages 3-6 years only (due by Jan. 1 of the current school year)
• Proof of a dental exam for ages 5 & 6 only (due by Jan. 1 of the current school year)
• Legal Custody Papers (if applicable)
• Social Security Card-failure to provide a SS Card will result in your child not being eligible for Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship funds, KEES, for their college education.
• Schools may require additional forms for registration