McCracken County Schools Logo
Mccracken County Schools
5347 Benton Rd.     Paducah, KY 42003
Phone: 270-538-4000
Menu Icon McCracken County Public Schools

Interested in Teaching?

If you are interested in teaching in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and do not currently hold a Kentucky Teaching Certificate, you must complete the CA-1 form from the Kentucky Education Professional Standards Board. 


Education Professional Standards Board Division of Certification

Currently Teaching?
If you have completed a Master's program you must complete the CA-1 form. A new teaching certificate must be sumbitted to Ellie Egner in HR.  After the certificate has been recieved your pay will be adjusted accordingly.

Teachers are expected to check their certificate expiration data and take the required action if their certificate is expiring soon. Immediately upon receipt of the new certificate, you should send one copy to HR to be placed in your personnel file. Contact the Human Resources department for further help/information.

Certificate Expiring Soon?


- If you have a Master’s degree and just need to renew, click here  


- If you have a Bachelor’s degree and are renewing for the first time and do not have your Master’s yet, click here.  


- If you are a CTE teacher, please email Ellie Egner to determine which certificate you will need for renewal.


- If you are pursuing alternative certification (Option 6 Temporary Provisional), click here.  


- If you anticipate a Rank change (Master’s or Rank I) or are adding to your certificate, click here.  


Note: EPSB is no longer printing and mailing certificates.  Instead, you will receive an email that it is ready. You will login to your EPSB account and download the pdf certificate and forward this to Ellie Egner in HR.



If you need more information, please feel free to contact the HR department (270) 538-4222.


McCracken County Schools
District Office
5347 Benton Rd. Paducah, KY 42003
Phone: 270-538-4000
As required by law, the District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetic information, disability, age, or limitations related to pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions in its programs and activities and provides equal access to its facilities to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.

Notice of the name, work address and telephone number of the Title IX Coordinator and the Section 504 Coordinator for the District shall be provided to employees, applicants for employment, students, parents/guardians, and other beneficiaries such as participants in activities offered to the public.
504/ADA | Director of Special Education and/or Director of Personnel
5347 Benton Road
Paducah, KY 42003
(270) 538-4000
Title IX | Director of Pupil Personnel
5347 Benton Road
Paducah, KY, 42003
(270) 538-4000
© 2020. All Rights Reserved.
School CMS Created by eSchoolView

McCracken County Schools
5347 Benton Road
Paducah, KY 42003
phone:  270-538-4000
Facebook icon
Twitter Icon
View text-based website