New Student Enrollment Requirements
• Birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity
• Two proofs of residency: 1. Valid drivers license or identification card with a McCracken County address.
2. Property deed, current lease agreement, utility bill, or a current tax bill. All proofs of residency are subject to evaluation for authenticity.
• Kentucky Immunization Certificate (out of state certificates that provide the same information as the Kentucky Certificate are acceptable)
• Kentucky Physical Examination Form-meets the requirement for initial entry or 6th grade (out of state forms that provide the same information as the Kentucky Certificate are acceptable)
• Proof of an eye exam for ages 3-6 years only (due by Jan. 1 of the current school year)
• Proof of a dental exam for ages 5 & 6 only (due by Jan. 1 of the current school year)
• Legal Custody Papers (if applicable)
• Social Security Card-failure to provide a SS Card will result in your child not being eligible for Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship funds, KEES, for their college education.
• Schools may require additional forms for registration