Step 1 - Eligibility:
New students entering kindergarten must be five years old on or before August 1st, 2021.
Step 2 - Proof of Residency:
Proof of residency must be provided for each family at time of registration. All families must provide a copy of their driver's license with their current address. One of the following documents must also be provided:
- For Home Owners:
- Closing statement OR Mortgage Statement OR Utility Bill
- For Renters:
- Current Rental/Lease Agreement OR Utility Bill
- If Living with Someone Else:
- Signed letter from person you are living with and their two proofs of residency
If you do not reside in the Concord attendance area an application must be completed.
- Change in School Assignment
- Nonresident Application
Step 3 - Enrollment
Please call the school office at 270-538-4050 to schedule an appointment to complete Online Registration. All new student registrations must be completed at school.
- Kindergarten Screening and Enrollment appointments are available on Monday, May 3.
- New Student Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be in July. Please look for more information to come.