Biannual Science Fair March 28-29
Concord Elementary will be holding its biannual science fair March 28
& 29, 2017. All students are invited to enter our science fair.
Fourth grade students are required to participate. Participants will
select, conduct, and present their investigative projects from one of
the following categories:
To enter the science fair please return the entry form by Friday, January 13. You may also enter online at http://ramonapatton.weebly.com/concord-science-fair-2017. Detailed instructions will be sent after all entries are received.
- Biology-the student of living things and how they grow. This includes both plants and animals.
- Chemistry-the study of substances, comining them, creating compounds, and analying the reactions and materials involved
- Earth and Sky sicnece-anything involving the Earth or the study of the universe
- Engingeering-designing, creating and the function of machines
- Physics-matter and energy (light, sound, magnetics and motion)